1.Jim often …(play) the guitar and he …(play) it very well. He …(play) at the concert tomorrow.
2.Listen! Somebody …(play) the guitar.
3.The shop …(open) at 9 o’clock and …(close) at 5.30.
4.You can turn off the radio. I … (not/listen) to it at the moment.
5.When my dad …(drive) a car he often …(listen) to the radio. But he …(not/listen) to it now, he is so tired.
6.I ... (think) of moving to the country.
7. The perfume ….(smell) flowery.
8. Mary … (smell) the roses on the desk.
9. Tom cannot answer the phone. He ( have a shower) at the moment.
10. Pat … ( see) her sister in a café next Sunday.
11. We can … (see) mountains from our window.
12. The Smiths … (own) two cars.
13. My friend…. (believe) in ghosts.
14. The book … (include) three stories.
15. Bob often … (visit) his grandparents at the weekends.
Ответ:1. plays, is playing
2. is playing
3. opens, closes
4. am not listening
5. is driving, listens. isn't listening.
6. am thinking
8. is smelling
9. is having a shower
10. is seeing
Это правильный ответ учительница сказала я отличница