1 bed late → up late If George goes to bed late, he gets uplate. 2 up late breakfast late 3 breakfast late - not catch bus 4 not catch bus → work on foot 5 work on foot → not in office before 11 a.m. 6 not in office before 11 a.m. + boss angry 7 boss angry → George work badly
1. If George goes to bed late he gets up late.
2. If he gets up late he is late for breakfast.
3. If George is late for breakfast he cann't catch the bus.
4. If he can't catch the bus he has to walk on foot.
5. If George has to walk on foot he is not in the office before 11 a.m.
6. If he is not in the office before 11 a.m. his boss gets angry.
7. If George's boss gets angry George works badly.
Я использовала нулевой тип предложений с if.